Hey guys! Appreciate you stopping by the site. The first time meeting someone is always awkward so I thought I’d start by sharing a little bit about myself.
- I was born in Tacoma, WA
- I played baseball in college
- I co own a company called Claro Candles that gives profits to different areas of injustice around the world
- I love frosted flakes
- I have a dog named Aslan (for Narnia!)
- I have a BS in Politics & Government (doesn’t translate much to YouTube though)
- I am married to an amazing, beautiful, sweet woman of God – Alyssa
- I’m a dad!!! Kinsley Joy Bethke is my sweet little daughter
- I wrote a book (so surreal!)
- I like to make creative videos
If you found your way here through my various videos, blogs or posts you probably know that I am quite the avid grace lover. There’s nothing that sparks in me a joy for life and other people more than when I truly understand just all God has done for me in the cross and resurrection of Jesus.
The day my life changed was when I realized that He saw all my filth, all my sin, all my shortcomings, and all my insecurities yet still looked me right in the eye and said,
“I love you and I’m not going anywhere.”
The best part about being a Christian is that I don’t have to have it all together because I’m loved and pursued by a God who does. I never went searching for Him, but He went searching for me. That’s quite an awesome truth!